Sunday, March 7, 2021

Failing Miserably

 WOW! I started this blog back in 2016 as a way to keep my creative juices flowing, and it worked briefly. I started a 30 day writing challenge and actually followed through with a few prompts. Then I tackled a handful of personal topics. Then. Crickets. 

Several times over the course of the last 4 years something has happened and I thought to myself "I need to write about that" but I never did. And that's a true shame because some really good-and bad-things have happened. But I'm here now, through it all. Ready to try again. I'm not promising a daily post, although I would like to. I'm not even promising a weekly post even though that's much more attainable. But I am promising a lot more musings than I have shared over the last four years. 

Buckle up bitches-it's gonna be a bumpy ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment